SPECIAL CONFERENCE PACKAGE: Non-member
organizations can join for $75 and receive conference
admission for TWO, a FREE 2012 Alabama Kids Count Data Book and a FREE
flash drive bracelet pre-loaded with 2004-2012 Alabama Kids Count Data
Books and advocacy toolkit (up to a $425 value).
SPECIAL CONFERENCE PRICING: Current
members can register for meeting for $20. Non-member
individuals can join for $25 and receive FREE conference
Print Registration Form and Mail
For our children. For our state.
This year, we are coming to
Join VOICES for Alabama's Children and advocates throughout the state for
the 2012 Alabama Kids Count Regional Meetings!
This year's meetings will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive the latest facts on child well-being in your area and in
Alabama from the 2012 Alabama Kids Count Data Book
- Tell us which children issues are priorities for you
- Learn about what it would take to put your county at the state level in
education, community and family, health and economic well-being
- Discuss progress of Alabama Children's Movement
- Find out how you can get involved with the Movement
- Decide what direction the Movement should take from here
All meetings are from 9 am - 2:30 pm. Registration opens at 8:30 am.
Montgomery: October 23rd
First United Methodist Church
2416 W. Cloverdale Park
Huntsville: October 26th
601 Genome Way Northwest
Tuscaloosa: November 1st
Child Development Resources, The Univ. of Alabama
651 5th Avenue E.
Junior League of Mobile
57 North Sage Ave.
Birmingham: November 14th
BlueCross and BlueShield of Alabama
450 Riverchase Parkway
South East Alabama Medical Center
1108 Ross Clark Circle